31st August 2020
BBM Motivation will resume fitness sessions and community programs when Auckland returns to Level 1 and when it is safe for our communities. We strongly encourage members to abide by recommendations and guidelines of the Ministry of Health and NZ Government.
Please download the COVID NZ Tracer and use it to scan QR codes at BBM HQ Manukau and other boot camps where the barcodes will be displayed at the entry and exit points of these locations.
We strongly encourage our members to update their MINDBODY account profiles if their contact details have changed. If you are having difficulty with this please get in contact with our team by emailing [email protected]
Resources to support your health journey.
BBM Motivation will be streaming free virtual workouts on Facebook. All previously screened live workouts are available to view from this playlist www.tinyurl.com/bbmsets
Print and Social Media Templates
BBM has free printable templates and graphics you can use to track your meals and workouts. These can be used creatively in Facebook and Instagram stories
Click here to download.
The BBM APP
If you're needing support and motivation. Signup to get the BBM Tabata Program. This is a monthly subscription online app that offers
- Simple Workout
- Track your Progress
- Tailored Meal Plans made for you
- Workout and Meal Plans updated Monthly
- Shopping list provided for your Meal Plan
- Tips and exclusive content
- AB Routine Tab
- Budget Family Meals Tab
- Fav smoothies
- Nutritional guide
- Regressions explained videos
- Dave’s workout menu
- Support from me and my team
- Access to a members-only BBM APP Members group for support and exclusive content and live videos. (If you have an app subscription, please join and provide your email address as proof to be approved.)
Read more about our online programs here